201 NE 91 St
Kansas City, MO 64155
Reece Nichols Kansas City North Kansas City, MO
Realtor September 2017-Present
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, leases, and deeds
- Compared properties with similar properties that had recently sold to determine competitive market prices
- Conduct quarterly seminars and training sessions for sales agents to improve sales techniques
- Generate list of properties that are compatible with buyers’ needs and financial resources
- Converse with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to ensure that terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing date.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
Metropolitan Community College-Maple Woods Kansas City, MO
Associates in Arts, Business Major June 2017-Present
- Real Estate License: State of Missouri, 2017
- Member of the National Associations of Realtors (NAR)
- Kansas City Regional Association of Realtor (KCRAR)
- Heartland MLS
- Missouri Association fo Realtor
- Centralized Showing System
- National Association of Realtors
- Resident of Kansas City, MO for two years, I was born and raised in Birmingham, AL.
- I enjoy being with family, taking vacations to the beach, and traveling to places I have never been before.
- I love to help others!
- It has been my dream to help others find their dream home!